Subject: Updated auto example

I'll take the blame for emailing this!  Until we have documents available to the
team via the web site we have not alternative.  Thanks Bob and Bill for the good
work.  This example will be discussed on the 22 May call.

Regards,

Paul Levine
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 05/21/2000 01:11

Bob Haugen <linkage@interaccess.com> on 05/21/2000 12:09:44 PM