Subject: RE: revised model

Karsten.Riemer wrote:
  I have already gotten an informal comment from the people at Mega
  Intn'l on wanting some kind of association between BusinessProcess
  and BusinessProcessInterface, and if having that, perhaps dropping
  the newly established association between Party and
BusinessProcessInterface.
  Anyone else agree or disagree with that?

I'm confused.  In the Version 1.0 of the UML model, there is no
BusinessProcess class and no BusinessProcessInterface class. Have
BusinessService and BusinessServiceInterface been renamed?  I apoligize if I
missed this change.

I agree that there should be a direct association between BusinessProcess
and BusinessProcessInterface.  Having to go indirectly through PartnerRole
and Party is confusing.  If PartnerRole is still significant in the
relationship, then it might be meaningful to link it as an association class
between the other two classes.

/Brian Hayes