Subject: RE: Suggestion for ebXML Knowledge Dissemination

I agree with William.  I also agree with the approach Bob has taken to specify
narrative flows.  This is very much in the flavor of requirements like the
UML-based BP modeling  methodology says should be stated in the first place.

Regards,

Paul
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 06/28/2000 02:07

Bob Haugen <linkage@interaccess.com> on 06/28/2000 12:33:52 PM