Subject: Business process definition : questions

------------------------------------
Destinaire : ebxml-bp@lists.ebxml.org

Bob haugen proposed:
"I wish the BP group would switch to something like "collaboration", and
have proposed such a change."

This would be a very good idea bob. One part of the ebXML BPM is very close
to the UML collaboration meta-model. The Role based approch is getting more
and more popular (we have Partner Role in ebXML) and this is what UML
collaboration is all about.

Regards,
Antoine