Subject: RE: Initial Merge tpaML and BPMM

Then you should feel free to be involved. Kris Ketels is championing this
effort.
I'm sure reviewing other work such as a canonical XML Profile as mentioned
in your
other email would be appreciated.........

Scott Hinkelman
Senior Software Engineer, SWG IBM Austin
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

"Johnston, Simon" <sjohnston@rational.com> on 07/24/2000 03:20:28 PM