Subject: 31 July Conference Call report

Sorry, I used the old list address the first time.

Paul Levine
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 08/09/2000 09:58
AM ---------------------------

Paul R. Levine
08/09/2000 01:03 AM

To:   ebXML-BP@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:   "Nieman, Scott" <Scott.Nieman@NorstanConsulting.com>, "Johnston, Simon"
      <sjohnsto@Rational.Com>, lms@wwnet.com, Josephine
      Micallef/Telcordia@Telcordia, Richard H. Waterman/Telcordia@Telcordia

Business Process Team

The report of the 31 July  conference call is attached.  We'll decide while
we're in San Jose on when the next call will take place.

Best regards,

Paul Levine

(See attached file: BP_PT_31JUL2000.doc)

Mac Word 3.0