Subject: POC proposal from BP/CC

Hi,
On behalf of BP and CC teams I have submitted the attached proposal for a
Tokyo demo to the Proof-of-concept (POC) team. We had a discussion about this
in this Monday's BP meeting, and I agreed to just post the document on the
ebXML server. However, several people have already asked me for a direct copy
so I am attaching for general distribution anyway.

thanks,
-karsten

Word.Document.8