Subject: BP/CC POC Sub-proposal

I've compiled a BP/CC Sub-Proposal for the POC team to use in Tokyo based on
ideas and discussions I have seen circulating around the working groups.  My
apologies for cross-posting but I wanted to be sure that everyone has a
chance to review it and post feedback to the POC WG (please post feedback to
ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org and not ebxml-bp).  Please keep in mind the
following:

- POC needs to finalize on sub-proposals in a week.  This is ahead of other
schedules.
- The BP/CC sub-proposal intentionally does not contain RR or TRP material.
These are separate sub-proposals.
- GCI has submitted a formal proposal to POC for business process
demonstration in Tokyo.
- I've used material from a number of resources.  If you feel your name
should be on the author/contributor list, please feel free to contact me
directly and it will be added.  My apologies.

Upon acceptance, the sub-proposal will be integrated into a final proposal
marked for completion in mid-October.

	Thanks,

	Mark

Mark A. Hale                                            650-940-4155 tel
Standards Architect                                     650-230-4065 fax
Ajuba Solutions                             mark.hale@ajubasolutions.com
2593 Coast Avenue                          http://www.ajubasolutions.com
Mountain View, CA  94043

ebXML BP-CC POC Sub-Proposal v1.1.doc