Subject: BP_Deliverable for QRT review

StC Members,

Following up on the 9 Oct. BP PT conference call today, we are submitting the
attached Technical Specification of the ebXML Metamodel, entitled "Business
Process Project Team Technical Specification Document Draft Version 3.0:
Collaboration Modeling Metamodel & UML Profile" specification for Quality
Review.  I had previously forwarded this document through Klaus, but he reminded
me of the correct procedure to go through the StC.  This document is admitedly a
work in progress, but is the specification that was submitted by Edifecs to
ebXML and adopted by the Delivery Team, because of quality and completeness of
the work.  Work remaining on this specification is to enhance the modeling
metamodel to include explicit Resourcs, Events, Agents (REA),  core components
and TPA.  The reason this document is being submitted for Quality Review now is
the AIAG PoC proposal is based on this mature and stable metamodel and the
collaborative business patterns contained in it.  The second reason is that
Draft Version 2.0 of the BP PT Technical Specification Document has been
superceded by this document, and thus will be "decommissioned."

My apologies to those who are receiving this for the nth time.  We're still
working on getting a clear path to BP and CC documents on the ebXML web site.
Also many people on the BP call today were in need quick delivery of the
document.

Thanks,

Paul Levine
BP PT co-lead
(See attached file: ebXML Collaboration Modeling Metamodel.doc)

Mac Word 3.0