Subject: RE: Collaboration Services (was: Business Service Interface)

I would go with Krishna's second suggestion,
"collaborating business activities".

Also, I would remove the word "automatically" from the
trading partner negotiations.  Human judgment might
be required.

-----Original Message-----
From:	Krishna Sankar [SMTP:ksankar@cisco.com]
Sent:	Sunday, October 22, 2000 9:20 PM
To:	Welsh, David; 'Bob Haugen'
Cc:	'ebXML-BP@llists.ebxml.org'; ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org
Subject:	RE: Collaboration Services (was: Business Service Interface)

Collaborating Business sub-processes or Collaborating business
activities/tasks

-----Original Message-----
From: Welsh, David [mailto:David.Welsh@nordstrom.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2000 5:26 PM
To: 'Bob Haugen'; 'Welsh, David'
Cc: 'ebXML-BP@llists.ebxml.org'; ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org

Would you care to help me replace "collaborating workflows" with some other
phrase. I do admit 'workflow' is very general term, especially when you've
seen half a dozen vendors claim to have workflow and all implementations are
different.
I think the phrase needs to be something simple to understand / not too
technical, yet something for the person in the street that triggers a 'Very
cool !' response.

Dave