Subject: interim face to face meeting

To the BP/CC metamodel team:

We plan to have a BP/CC metamodel team face to face in Boston to co-incide with
the TP face-to-face as per below e-mail from Marty Sachs.

From a metamodel perspective the goal of this face-to-face is to reach final
agreement of the BP/CC metamodel support for TP. The intent is to formalize the
'BP-to-TP hand-off layer' presented to BP/CC in Tokyo and be ready to submit
this to QR by end of December. This layer, which we also refer to as the
'Specification Metamodel', will then be part of the Infrastructure Release that
was announced in the Tokyo plenary.

It is very important that we have all key players present at this face-to-face,
as the schedule for the infrastructure release will be quite tight and we won't
have time for major redesigns after the December time-frame.

Please send me a preliminary sign-up if you intend to attend. The BP/CC part of
the meeting will be hosted by Sun in Burlington near Boston. Hotel info and
final agenda will follow shortly.

thanks,
-karsten

Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 08:26:23 -0500
From: Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM <mwsachs@us.ibm.com>
To: ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org
<mailto:ebxml-tp-request@lists.ebxml.org?body=help>

It was decided today that there will be a face to face meeting of the TP
team and the security team in the Boston area December 6-8 at Lotus and
Sun.  Exact location, hotel, etc. will be announced next week.

Please indicate your intention to intend by posting your RSVP to the list.

Regards,
Marty

*****

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
*****

Karsten Riemer,
Director, Information Architecture,
Enterprise Management Architecture Group
Sun Microsystems Inc.,
MailStop UBUR03-313
1 Network Drive,
Burlington, MA 01803-0903