Subject: Re: MetaModel description

Anders,
The document I gave you was reviewed by Paul Levine, team lead for BP.
I am aware that Jim and I have differences of opinion of how we will arrive at
the specification metamodel, but the concept of the specification metamodel
has been discussed in open ebXML forums for the last 3 weeks, and the write-up
I gave you reflects what the BP metamodel team has agreed to. What needs to be
ironed out is the (strong) disagreement that Jim and I have on how to achieve
such a specification metamodel.

-karsten