Subject: Re: Metamodel meeting 21 Nov.

To all,

I just recieved an email that said that all of my emails tend to be
inflammatory, does little to help other than having things my own way.
If this is the way I am coming across, then I would like to offer my
sincere apologizes to all listening.

Please understand that it is not my intent to be inflammatory, in that I
receive hundreds of emails aday, I tend to be terse.

I assure you that my actions are not self serving. The truth is that I
was invited to contribute the BCF and it benefits myself little to
ensure that ebXML adopts it. My motive is to assure that in the end
ebXML will be interoperable with organizations such as RosettaNet, CGI,
TMForum, UN/EDFACT, ect. For this reason, I strongly defend the current
BP specs and metamodel.

Again, my apologizes for not being able to reflect my motives through
email and I will try to be more careful.

Jim Clark
Director of Industry Solutions
EDIFECS, Inc
begin:vcard