Subject: Re: Cardinality of payload (Was description of Specification Metamode )

Team,

Within the ebXML MetaModel there are 3 elements that provide for the transport
of information from one buisness process to a reciprical process. They are:
1) Business Action Message
2) Document Envelope
and
3) Business Document.

A Business Action Message(BAM) is the element which transports a Document
Envelope from one Business Service Interface to another. Eventhough there is a
one to one relationship between a BAM and a Document Envelope, it may require
more than one BAM to transport a DE from one destination (business process) to
another as is exhibited in the multi-role Business Service Interaction patterns.

As in any envelope which has routing instructions, (From address, To address,
carrier preference, receipt certificaition) a Buisness Envelope may carry one or
more Business Documents.

I hope this helps.

Jim

begin:vcard