Subject: Re: Updated Infraspec Doc

Hi Jim,
I have received the .doc file, and am reading it now.
Can you also send out the corresponding .mdl file.
Send it to the whole list, several people have asked for it,
and we had agreed on having it available.
I know it is a pain having to provide both formats, but people
who have Rose like to be able to play with it and create their
own subviews, and perhaps try integrating with their own tools' models.
And that is exactly the kind of activity we want to encourage.

Thanks,
-karsten