Subject: Re: New section for the TA document

Jim,
I have re-instated the orignal TA phrase about UML being optional, instead of
my closing paragraph about UMM being optional. Let's see if we can agree on
the document in that form, even though clearly the TA phrase needs some
re-wording. The document now consists of 3 short paragraphs over and above the
current TA section, and this is the minimum we can get away with, if we are to
cover how the Specification Schema is a semantic subset of the metamodel, what
it covers, and that the patterns are a necessary companion.

-karsten

WinZip