Subject: Business Transaction Control Parameters

Hi,
the TP team had asked for clarification of the control parameters on a
business transaction (formerly known as commercial transaction), specifically
the security related ones.

Attached is a write-up that I think is clear, but unfortunately I am not sure
if it is correct in every little detail :-(

It has some open questions, that I think we can use to resolve the concerns
about what level the 'business' needs to specify security at. I am referring
to Ralph Berwanger's recent mail to MaryAnn Hondo.

We are in extreme time pressure, so we can only entertain feedback during
Friday the 22nd. Anything after that may go into a next review cycle.

-karsten

Word.Document.8