Subject: QR report on Specification Schema

Hi,
the QR report on the Specification Schema is available on
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-coord/200101/msg00024.html

As you can see QR found enough issues to recommend against public review.

I enclose a document with my embedded responses, attached, which I have sent
to QR today. As you can see, the issues are quite solvable, and I want to get
a resolution in our Tuesday meeting, so we can move forward. I have invited QR
to send a representative so we can take care of any
misunderstandings/clarifications right up front.

I have also sent an email to the executive committee, clarifying the use of
the word "schema" and the issue around multi-party. e-mail attached.

Again, the meeting info is:

The next meeting is scheduled for 11:00 - 12:30 EST on 16 Jan. To access the
call, dial 888-699-0348 domestically and  +1 732-336-6000 internationally,
with a PIN of 3042#.

thanks,
-karsten

Word.Document.8