Subject: RE: Initial work on Business Process Editor Toolset POC

Sharma,

	I liked the ideas you expressed here. I particularly liked slide N. 6!!

One little question, perhaps I did read too quickly and i did not see an
answer for.

I think that the BPE should be able to produce an instance of a
"Specification Schema" document, i.e. an XML document that conforms to the
"Specification Schema". This document would mainly be the one that the
CPA/CPP would need to reference for the choreographic parts of the BP, I
guess.

Does this make any sense ?

Thanks a lot for the attention

/Stefano