Subject: Re: Core Component Analysis - SWIFT's Comments

I have a question with regards all this ongoing language business. It seems
that we can expect cross language support of some kind or another. Has
anyone thought of how this is going to be done for languages that use
different character sets. Using the Japanese example below, if XML is
presented in Japanese with a very complex character set the translation
into any western language using the standard Roman character set could be
quite a hassle. This is also true for Chinese, Thai and Hindi, as well as
those I can't think of right now. I am not trying to be funny here, if
anyone has any ideas in this regard I would be very interested to hear
them.

Steve

Sugamata <hsedi@attglobal.net> on 25/01/2001 15:47:39