Subject: Correction: 05 Mar.. meeting report

I would like to make a slight correction to the report:
  >Brian Hayes said that a validation/registration process is also needed
  >for common business processes, and it was planned to document this
  >within the BP Specification Schema.
The last line should read "within the Catalog of Business Processes"
document.  Thanks to Bob Haugen for pointing this out.

This validation/registration process is intended to be a recommendation on
how modeled business processes find there way into registry/repositories.
For example, there may be some BP Registry Working Group of some Huge
Standards Body that accepts modeled business processes (perhaps in
Specification Schema format), does some validation, assigns identifiers to
various elements in the model instance and then store the model into the
repository and register it in the registry.

/Brian