Subject: RE: last metamodel meeting

Karsten,

For naming:
BusinessActivity --> BusinessActivityState

did you mean:
BusinessTransactionActivity --> BusinessAcitivtyState

we currently don't have a "BusinessActivity". If so I would suggest we also
change fromBusinessState to fromBusinessActivityState just to be consistent
From an example:

<BinaryCollaboration name="OrderCollaboration" requester="buyer"
responder="seller" timeToPerform="P2D">
	<BusinessTransactionActivity name="OrderBT"
businessTransaction="OrderBT" fromAuthorizedRole="buyer"
toAuthorizedRole="seller"/>
	<BusinessTransactionActivity name="ShippingNotice"
businessTransaction="ShippingNotice" fromAuthorizedRole="seller"
toAuthorizedRole="buyer"/>
	<!-stuff removed -->
	<Transition fromBusinessState="OrderBT"
toBusinessState="ShippingNotice"/>
	<!-stuff removed -->

would become:
<BinaryCollaboration name="OrderCollaboration" requester="buyer"
responder="seller" timeToPerform="P2D">
	<BusinessActivityState name="OrderBT" businessTransaction="OrderBT"
fromAuthorizedRole="buyer" toAuthorizedRole="seller"/>
	<BusinessActivityState name="ShippingNotice"
businessTransaction="ShippingNotice" fromAuthorizedRole="seller"
toAuthorizedRole="buyer"/>
	<!-stuff removed -->
	<Transition fromBusinessActivityState="OrderBT"
toBusinessState="ShippingNotice"/>
	<!-stuff removed -->

Kurt Kanaskie
Lucent Technologies