Subject: Re: next conference call

Marty and TP team,
The specSchema group is up against the March 19th deadline too,
and I apologize for not having had the bandwidth to participate in your
meetings. I have reworked, mostly editorially, a number of the sections of the
spec schema  document, and I would like to hear opinions on the TP related
section attached here. There are no new concepts, just a rearranged
presentation. Does the division into channel related attributes and BSI
related attributes make sense to you? What do you recommend for the final
solution to the secure transport persistent vs. non-persistent. The BP folks
didn't see a need for the distinction.

Note the attached is a cut and paste from a doc that is in progress, so there
may be typoes, mis-cut-and-pastes, etc., but please comment on the basic
message it gives.

-karsten

Word.Document.8