Subject: SpecSchema 0.98 for review

Hi all,
this is still missing some of the DTD documentation, but all the content is
here. If I get some volunteers for proof-reading at least a section each
today, then we can have this document practically ready for submission by end
of day. The deadline is Monday, and the intent is to send out a version 0.99
by tomorrow, for a final team review. At Monday's BP meeting will take the
vote on whether to submit it to QR Monday or make use of the possible
extension.

I would especially like the analysis team to review it, because I used the
dropship example in the first half of the doc, and would like to put a full
dropship example in the second half to replace the current example.

thanks,
-karsten

WinZip