Subject: Re: XMI reality check

I FULLY concur with Mr Bannon and vote for that format.

Jim Clark
e2open
936.264.3366

Race Bannon wrote:

> My vote:  RDF is the better format.
>
> Race Bannon, Ph.D.
> Director of Training and Documentation
> Information Architects
> 4064 Colony Road
> Charlotte, NC  28211
> Ph: 704/367-2105
> Fx: 704/442-0693
> Toll Free:  877/INFOARC x. 2105
> iA:  http://www.ia.com

begin:vcard
n:Clark;James
tel;cell:936.524.4424
tel;work:936.264.3366
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:I.C.O.T.
adr:;;10987 Quinlan N Lake;Conroe;TX;77303;
version:2.1
email;internet:jdc-icot@lcc.net
title:Principal Consultant
fn:James Clark