Subject: Re: please confirm -- strings and states

Hi Jamie,
thanks for weighing in,
I used the word "normally" because I am thinking that this gets into event
oriented computing, and it is not really the event that causes the
collaboration to commence or conclude, it is the 'optional' notification of
this collaboration about the event that causes it. I didn't know how to say
that tersely, and also it would put onto the collaboration model a publish and
subscribe requirement. This was the area I wanted to narrow down the scope to
REA and the documents associated with contract formation and economic event
notification. That I can model in an unambiguous way, the strings I cannot.
But I think we agreed that we (or someone) would provide a starting grammar
and vocabulary for the strings.

-karsten