Subject: ACKs, RNIF, etc

John, in your 15 Mar e-mail about ACKs and RNIF signals, you made some excellent points about their legal effect and the consequences of business rule pre-screening.  I think they would be better handled by talking about them in this morning's (Monday 12 est, 9 pst) BP call.  My own view is that the issues do _not_ require any changes to 0.99, but let's talk about that too.
 Best regards  Jamie