Subject: RE: ebXML and RosettaNet

Sounds like a good suggested agenda for a conf call (and a followup report
which could be shared with everyone) between ebXML players and some
RosettaNet members to talk thru the items below. Actually such a report
could be extremely useful to other vertical industry's to help place
themselves in the grander scheme of things. Maybe ?
My belief is ebXML and RN will actually be able to play well with each other
'in the sandbox' and where there's differences, I'm confident there's
natural convergence of services and solutions; there's lots of the same DNA
in both efforts.

Dave