Subject: RE: BPSS strategic issue: transaction integrity

Larissa,
I'm using Netfish and you're right, we have a super PIP editor.
Maybe Bob's refering to something else.

But anyway, I do have another question for you, and I'd also appreciate
hearing any other comments.

It has to do with the run time aspects of BPSS.
That being, you describe in your email a little how PIP's don't need to be
hard coded, but could you share with me some vision as to how a 'normal
system' (whatever one of things is today!) might be expected to do with a
BPSS at runtime.
(I know the word causes some debate) but do I imagine BPSS would drive the
'workflow' you have in products today (maybe via a transform to something
like WF-XML or ..) or ?? What about the BP vision of a BPSS relationship to
CPP/CPA which might be housed in a RegRep, or ...

To sort of come back on Bob's comment/concern in his email.

Thanks
Dave