Subject: Re: Difference between CPP-CPA specification and BP Specificationschema (Fwd)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karsten Riemer" <Karsten.Riemer@east.sun.com>
To: <ebxml-bp@lists.ebxml.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 10:18 PM

I tried to send this to BP analysis list but it bounced, so I am sending it as
a FYI  via the BP list instead.

Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:12:11 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
From: Karsten Riemer <Karsten.Riemer@east.sun.com>
Subject: Re: Difference between CPP-CPA specification and BP Specification
 schema
To: "'ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org'" <ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org>
Cc: "'ebxml-bp-analysis@lists.ebxml.org'" <ebxml-bp-analysis@lists.ebxml.org>,
        chris.ferris@east.sun.com

I talked to Chris Ferris late last week, and he assured me that our new spec
schema is properly reflected in the new CPP/CPA spec. I just looked at version
0.941 that  Marty sent out, and it is still not reflected there. So just to
make sure, I re-attach the e-mail I sent out before my vacation. It has the
proper mapping. The DTD attached to  that e-mail is likely to change slightly
for 1.0, but the role mapping should not change.

thanks,
-karsten