Subject: ebXML Business Process - Material for Vienna

If you plan to participate in the ebXML Business Process project team
activities (including the CC/BP Analysis team and the
Context/Metamodel/Specification-Schema team), I recommend:

You should bring
*	Copies of the Business Process documents
*	ebXML Business Process Specification Schema v1.00
*	Business Process and Business Information Analysis Overview v0.7
*	Business Process Analysis Worksheets and Guidelines v0.1
*	Catalog of Common Business Processes v0.99
*	E-Commerce and Simple Negotiation Patterns v0.4
	These documents can be found at
http://www.ebxml.org/specdrafts/specs_for_review.htm
*	Please read these documents if you have not already done so.
*	If you have comments, please type them into a document (formats -
either, text file, email message, MS Word, MS Excel, HTML).

If you plan to be an active participant, I recommend you bring your laptop
computer if you have one.

An overview of the BP efforts will be presented at Tuesday's "Lunch and
Learn" on "How Business Process enables ebXML."

Cheers,
Brian Hayes
Commerce One. +1 (925) 520-4498