Subject: Re: time-sensitive: any errata for BPSS?

Line 1100.  Delete line.

That's it.

--------------------------
Neal Smith

-----Original Message-----
From: Karsten Riemer <Karsten.Riemer@Sun.COM>
To: NLSM@chevron.com <NLSM@chevron.com>; kkanaskie@lucent.com
<kkanaskie@lucent.com>; cory-c@dataaccess.com <cory-c@dataaccess.com>;
ebxml@eccnet.eccnet.com <ebxml@eccnet.eccnet.com>; jdc-icot@lcc.net
<jdc-icot@lcc.net>; jbc@lawyer.com <jbc@lawyer.com>
CC: Karsten.Riemer@Sun.COM <Karsten.Riemer@Sun.COM>
Sent: Thu May 24 11:49:14 2001
Subject: time-sensitive: any errata for BPSS?

BPSS editors:

We are being published! Prentice Hall will publish the ebXML specs, so you
can
start handing out signed copies :-)

As per below e-mail just in from Karl Best we have a chance to fix errata in
BPSS v1.01 Let me know if you have come across any errors. Karl will not
accept or make any substantive, normative changes. Karl has to get back to
Prentice Hall by tomorrow, so this is a really fast exercise.

One thing I know about is that Betty's current hierarchical DTD pictures are
slightly out of date. Betty, would you be able to generate the pictures
again.
I attach the DTD for v1.01. I think only the BinaryCollaboration picture was
affected  by changes made in Vienna, but if it easy to do, generate all the
pictures again, if not at least the BinaryCollaboration one would be much
appreciated.

thanks,
-karsten