Subject: Re: BPSS meeting tomorrow

BP Project Team members,

There's a conference call tomorrow (see Karsten Riemer's proposed agenda
and dial-in instructions below).  Since I don't know the level of interest
in this call, it would help me a lot if you would reply to this message if
you plan to attend.  I've reserved 12 ports, but may need more.

Regards,

Paul Levine

                    Karsten Riemer
                    - Sun IR              To:     plevine@telcordia.com
                    Development           cc:     Karsten.Riemer@Sun.COM, (bcc: Paul R.
                    <Karsten.Rieme        Levine/Telcordia)
                    r@Sun.COM>            Subject:     BPSS meeting tomorrow

                    06/06/01 01:38
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to Karsten
                    Riemer - Sun
                    IR Development

Hi Paul,
could you send this out to ebXML-bp list for me,
I think my reply-to has changed, so the list rejects me right now.

thanks,
-karsten