Subject: RE: 7 June minutes

I got some feedback that I sounded like the voice of doom during the
June 7 conference call.  I apologize deeply.  I don't feel gloomy.  I think
the ebXML-BP work will prove to be a real advance in electronic commerce.
I want it to get the credibility and adoption that I think it deserves.

I also did not mean to complain about the Vienna POC. I know that the POC
crew did an impossible job very quickly, and that the full runtime software that
I hope will emerge soon was *way* too much to expect in Vienna.

My intention was to say that I think runtime BP software is a critical milestone,
and I applaud those who are working on it (e.g. Nita Sharma and Cory Casanave).
I also look forward to the extended POC group that Sid Askary announced.

Please forgive me and I will try to be more mindful of my tone in the future.

Sincerely,
Bob Haugen