Subject: Re: BPSS meeting tomorrow

Hi, Paul and BP Team Memebers,

Please add me to your call list next time. I would like to continue
participating in the activities of this group. As far as organization, I
work for the Optima Technology LLC right now as a software architect.

I have one question. I readed the ebXML Catalog of Common Business Processes
v1.0 specification and found out my name is not in the list of contributors.
I did the OAG part for this specification and I remember my name was listed
there before. If it was because of lack of an organization name, please put
"Optima Technology LLC" as the organization I am working for.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Jenny Xu

Architect