Subject: LIst for 21 June

Just more proof that Kurt is one of the good guys.
Paul, can we expand the running list of proposed 21 June conf. call topics to
include the following:

1.  Karsten (and Sid and Larissa) tell us more about possible BPMI
connections with ebXML BP
2.  Kurt tells us more about possible OAG connections with ebXML BP
3.  Anyone who has a clue (which excludes me) tells us more about the
relationship between ebXML and existing or potential standards work at W3C

Thanks   Jamie

At 07:13 AM 6/14/01, Kanaskie, Kurt A wrote:
>* * * We are always interested in standards convergence. I have a personal
>action
>item to update the RosettaNet PIP 3A4 encoding in ebXML BP 1.0.1. I'll post
>it (hopefully) by the end of the week.
>
>FYI, I am actively working with OAG on their use of ebXML. The next OAG
>meeting is in Washington DC next week 6/19 - 6/21.

James Bryce Clark    McLure Moynihan Inc.
jamie.clark@mmiec.com,  jbc@lawyer.com
1 818 597 9475