Subject: RE: Notation to support BPSS

I'd think at this time, while we have a version 1.0 ebXML and want to get to a version 2 and CEFACT is in the process of bringing out the next necessary evolution for ebXML BP, we should :
1. stay with TMWG's UMM and the use of UML for the immediate interm period.
2. ask anyone wishing to propose changes to hang on to them and table them thru new CEFACT channels.

I'm open for new ideas, don't want to discourage them, but I think we need a bit of procedure so we can get to version 2. I'm just pointing out a timing issue.
-Dave