Subject: RE: multiparty (was) Fwd: Re: message routing

I think that each party is responsible to grant that it manages
its part of the collaboration in a way that is consistent with
the agreed upon SHARED AGREEMENT (involving the collaboration
as well as the QoS aspects).
But, by saying this,  each party is fully aware of the
other partners participating in the collaboration even if
he does not directly interfaces them. This happens
whenever a party is explicitely modelled in the overall
collaboration.
	I mean, in a collaboration someone may require
	a service to some stupid WebService (currency
	translator, for instance) which does not need
	to be modelled as a partner in the overall
	picture.
In fact, the "state" of the collaboration is built
from all the things that happened since the beginning
of the collaboration, not only from the things
I touch.

/stefano