Subject: Re: multiparty (was) Fwd: Re: message routing

I think patterns is definitely a good approach to reserve and commit,
even a multiparty reserve and commit.
Does anyone have thoughts on how to reflect these patterns in BPSS?
Perhaps this would be a good agenda item for Thursday?
EDOC has done some work, too, on applying patterns to collaborations. If anyone
is interested, contact me or Cory.

-karsten

<mailto:ebxml-bp-request@lists.ebxml.org?body=help>

> >The patterns can be defined as ebXML business collaborations.
> >The BP group started defining collaboration patterns a little bit
> >in phase 1 (contract formation and negotiation patterns), and
> >just talked today about a followon activity to define more.
> >
> >A "Reserve and Commit" pattern sounds like a good one to
> >add to the list. (Got a better name?)
> >
> >The credit authorization from the dropship example in the
> >phase 1 BP Worksheet document is almost the same thing.
> >
> >-Bob Haugen

Karsten Riemer,
b2b Architect
XML Technology Center