Subject: Re: tools for BPSS instance document

Dear Marty,

At the Telematics Institute we have developed a graphical e-business modelling tool, called RSD Studio, as part of the GigaPort Transaction Services project. This tool is suitable for modelling ebXML collaborations and by September we will have implemented ebXML BPSS export.

The tool is not yet commercially available, but since it predecessor, Testbed Studio for business process redesign, was developed in cooperation with IBM Netherlands, I don't  see any problem in sharing this tool with you. On the contrary, we would very much like to have your opinion on the usefulness of such an e-business engineering support tool.

With kind regards,
Maarten Steen

Relevant links:
GigaTS project: gigats.telin.nl
GigaPort project: www.gigaport.nl
Testbed project: www.telin.nl/testbed/
Telematics Institute: www.telin.nl

Martin W Sachs wrote:

Does anyone know if there are tools available on the market for creating a
BPSS instance document?

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Notes address:  Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

Dr. ir. Maarten W.A. Steen - Scientific Researcher
Telematica Instituut, Postbus 589, 7500 AN  Enschede, The Netherlands
http://www.telin.nl/
phone: +31(0)53 4850 321
fax: +31(0)53 4850 400