ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: ebXML-CP: Teleconference Call, Wed 20 Sept

ebXML Core Process Team meeting
  Date: Wednesday, 20th September, 2000
  Time: 8:00 AM PST to 9:00 AM PST

  AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
  ==========================
  USA Toll Free Number: 888-843-9209
  Toll Number: +1-712-271-0621
  Passcode: 45468
  Conference Leader: Mr Brian Hayes

I have arranged for 7 USA lines and 3 international lines (toll number).  If
you email me a confirmation, I'll be able to know if we need more lines.  I
will be able to get email during the conference; email me if you have
problems connecting.

Agenda
======
+ Assign mentors to work with CC Industry Domain Teams
+ Assign team members to create Business Process Specification Template
document
+ Assign team members to create initial list of core processes with
descriptions

Please send me email if you cannot attend the teleconference and are
interested in:
+ being a mentor,
+ helping create the Business Process Specification Template, or
+ helping create the list of core processes.

---
Regards,
Brian Hayes
(925) 520-4498