ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: ebXML-CP Teleconference Call - Wed 11 Oct

ebXML Core Process Team meeting
  Date: Wednesday, 11 October, 2000
  Time: 9:00 AM PST to 10:30 AM PST

 AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
 ==========================
 Toll Number: +1-212-547-0446
 USA Toll Free Number: 888-485-5306
 Passcode: 16543
 Conference Leader: Mr Brian Hayes
 Conference Date:   OCT-11-2000  (Wednesday)
 Conference Time:   09:00 AM PACIFIC TIME
 Conference Duration:   1 hr 30 min
 SPECIAL NOTES:
 =================
     CALL NOTES: RECURRING EVERY WEDNESDAY @ 9AM/ET START DATE OCT-11-00
STOP
     DATE NOV-01-00.

Based on previous attendance, have arranged for 12 domestic (USA) lines and
2
international lines (toll number).  There are 3 extra lines beyond the
expected callers.  The expected callers are:
+ USA: Bob Haugen, Brian Hayes, Jim Clark, Paul R. Levine, Nita Sharma, Lisa
Shreve, Anne Hendry, Edwin Young, David Welsh
+ International: Stephan de Jong, Martin Bryan
Please let me know if you will be calling in if you are not on the list of
expected callers.  I will have more lines added to the conference call as
needed.

Agenda Items
+ Review Catalog of Core Process
+ Business Process Specification Template
+ Review Manage Purchase Order Business Process Specification
+ Plan Date Internal Training - Metamodel Example Review

--Brian