ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: ebXML-CBT Special Teleconference Notice - 13 Dec 1pm PST

Yes, there will be a meeting...  I appologize for the late notice.

ebXML Common Business Process Team Meeting
  Date-Time: Wednesday, 13 December, 2000, 21:00 GMT (1:00 PM PST)
  Duration: 1.0 hours

 AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
 ==========================
 USA Toll Free Number: 888-485-5306
 USA Toll Number: +1-712-257-2279
 PASSCODE: 45948
 LEADER:            Mr Brian Hayes

Agenda:
+ Discuss Boston Face-to-Face.  See email on BP archives.

Bob Haugen is tasked to get feed back from our team on the results from the
Boston Face-to-Face by end of day Thursday.  If you cannot attend the
teleconference email him or call him with your comments.

BP Archives:
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200012/maillist.html

Brian Hayes
Document Engineering. Commerce One. +1 (925) 520-4498