ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RE: request for clarification

Stephenie,

I liked your Response document a lot.  In particular,
I appreciated describing things from a business viewpoint.
Some ebXML discussions lose this essential starting
place and thus get ungrounded.

I think your work would fit in very well with the Common
Business Process group, whose mailing list I cc in this
reply.  The list archive is here:
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-ccbp-analysis/

A recent version of the common process table,
very similar to the table on the URL you cite below,
can be found in this message:
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-ccbp-analysis/200012/msg00009.html
(Watch for word wrap.)

Common process group members:  click on the URL below and
see if the table does not look familiar.

Regards,
Bob Haugen