ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: ebXML Electronic Business Management Suite - POC

David Welsh is sure full of good ideas.  He got me thinking about how might
tie  the business level concepts of the ebXML Technical Architecture
Specification together.

So, without much ado, I coin the term "Electronic Business Management Suite"
(eBMS).  A minimalistic concept web screen is attached.  Feel free to add to
it.  You may need to save all the files in the same directory.

 <<welcome.html>>  <<ebxml-bpts.css>>  <<ebxml.gif>>

Regarding the term "Electronic Business Management Suite" (eBMS): I thought
this was a bit more favorable than "Internet Collaboration Business
Management" (ICBM).

Brian Hayes
Document Engineering. Commerce One. +1 (925) 520-4498

Title: ebXML:Electronic Business Management Suite
Electronic Business
Management Suite
User: Brian Hayes
  Help ebXML
Discover or Create Business Processes [Nice textual description here]
Discover Trading Partners and Services [Nice textual description here]
Create or Manage Collaboration Protocol Profiles and Agreements [Nice textual description here]

ebxml-bpts.css

ebxml.gif