ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RA spec questions

This follows up on our hallway conversation.  Attached is a recovered copy of the comments I had sent (or so I thought) to ebxml-requirements.  Mike, you have my deep apologies for the inconvenience;  it's not like you don't have enough to do at the moment.  In view of your current stage of editing, I am particularly concerned that the quoted statutory text in the "digital signatures" section is obsolete -- and as we discussed has some anti-technology-neutrality implications.  As the text would still be clear if the statute was omitted, I am suggesting you may wish to do so in v1.1.   Jamie Clark

text, base64 encoded