ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RE: Rationale for including business role in worksheet model

Thanks! I will certainly look at that!

	Regards,

		Charlie Fineman

-----Original Message-----
From: John Yunker [mailto:JohnY@EDIFECS.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 1:58 PM
To: 'Charlie Fineman'; ebXML-CCBP-Analysis (E-mail)

If you look at chapter three of the UMM, figure 17, you will see that the
association between a business collaboration and a partner type is labeled
"role" (further described in section 3.2.5 "Capture requirements for each
use case").  This is the business role at the requirements level, which is
elaborated into a functional role at the BOV level.

I am not saying that the ebxml BP specification schema should use this, just
clarifying that it does exist in the UMM.

Thanks!
John