ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: ebXML Analysis Overview Document WIP 0.1a

Attached is the "Business Process and Business Document Analysis Overview"
document. This is a WORK-IN-PROGRESS.  Please provide your feedback. My
guess is that I have not provided sections for some important concerns that
have been discussed in the past weeks.  Let me know what these sections
should be.  If you think something should be worded differently or there
should be an additional sentence, paragraph, or section, you are very much
encourage to send me the text that you would like to see in this document!
:^)

 <<AnalysisOverview-WIP-0.1a.zip>>

Cheers,
Brian