ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RE: Specifying Processing Time Across Transactions

Hi William,
To be so bold, I think Brian was asking about the general case of a sending
process 'requiring' 1 or more responses back in a preset time period.
Something like PO Request (say with multiple line items) and their
corresponding multiple PO confirmations (say per line item till all line
items have been confirmed back off the original PO Request) back to the
original PO request itself where all the PO Request/PO Response
collaboration cycle from start to finish must be done within 24hrs. (or some
other type of business process like that where response time is crtitical
for whatever reason  !)

Dave