ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RE: Specifying Processing Time Across Transactions

Brian Hayes:
>I'm interested in where timing is specified *across* business transactions
>(not within business transactions) in the UMM BP Metamodel or the
>Specification Schema, or elsewhere.

In the UMM BRV, Commitments have due dates and times.
They represent promises that some event will happen at
that time.  Program or human logic could be deployed
to remind the promiser and alert the promisee that
the promised event was either due to happen or
overdue.

The promised event would need to be represented
in some other business transaction in the same
business collaboration or process.

They are not present in the Specification Schema, though.

-Bob Haugen